I'm so sad to see summer leave. Yet I am jumping with joy that I'm going to be able to wear sweaters, splash in rain puddles, eat 10x more than I already do, and everything else that comes with fall/winter. This scrub is my way of holding on to summer by a string.
1. 1 cup of white pure cane sugar
2. 1/2 a cup of coconut oil / olive oil
3. 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
4. 1 lemon
1. Place sugar in a bowl along with vanilla, zest
of one whole lemon, and the juice of half the lemon.
**Remember to zest first then cut the lemon.
2. Slowly pour in the coconut oil/ olive oil and stir. That
way you can see how liquidy you'll want your scrub.
3. Place in a container or jar, tie a string with a label and voila!
Now your ready to use it in the shower! I love to scrub it all over my legs, then lather on my shaving cream. You will not believe how clean of a shave you'll get. OH and a helpful tip is to shower 6 mins after you've entered the shower. It prevents ingrown hairs.
The days I feel like sharing I make double the amount. I like to place them in the fridge, that way when a birthday comes along I'm prepared at all times! Did I mention it smells delicious? Im not going to lie, I've had a taste or two. Believe me you'll get curious too.