Friday fingers // D.I.Y Candy Corn nails


I woke up feeling quite corny this morning, from my fingers to my toes. 
I can't believe how close halloween is getting. There is so much that 
needs to be done, and Im not the slightest bit ready! Well, 10 fingers ready.




The Stuff:
1. Base coat 2. Orange polish 3. Yellow polish 4. White polish  5. Top coat
6. Scissors 7. Masking tape/ scotch tape 8. Acetone for mistakes




3 things you should know before you start:

1. If your going to use scotch tape, it's helpful to make it less sticky. I like to 
stick it to my pamts first that way when I put the tape on my nail
It's not sticky enough to pull the polish right off. 

2. Make sure you let them dry completely!

3. I hate candy corns. But I don't hate how cute they are. 

1. After applying base coat, paint your nails orange
(Wait 5 mins or so)
2. Cut tape to desired width

3. Once the tape is secure, paint the bottom yellow and the top white

Add top coat and your done!

Happy Friday!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 Comments

  1. This is AMAZING! I must try this... Love your blog too, btw! <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cutesy! Made me really in the mood for candy corn now!
    Also, love the rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that crazy x ring you've got on! Thanks for stopping by and commenting,

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea! So much fun for halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly adorable! I'll definitely have to try this out!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your nail art! You are so good at this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top
Pin It button on image hover