Friday Fingers // Gold leaf nails


I absolutely love gold leaf. It turns anything and everything fancy & shiny! But lately I've been curious to use it on my nails. Turns out it is one of the easiest manicure's I have encountered. Add this to your lazy lady's guide of fast & fancy manicures because those gold sheets will last you forever. The best part is all the color combinations you could do. For New Year's sake I did Black & Gold but I will def. try some rose gold!

Supplies

#1. Gold leaf. 
You could purchase this from any craft store or online.
#2. Black nail polish
#3. Top coat
#4. 30 mins of your time


Step one: Paint your nails black, or any color that will let the gold pop!


Step two: Now is the time to add the gold leaf. Make sure your nails are dry, but in that stage where its still kind of sticky. I recommend lightly touching your pinky nail for this. Then dab the sheet over your nail. Do this until you get the desired pattern.




Step three: Add top coat & your done!





Cheers!



14 Comments

  1. How pretty!! Perfect for the New Year!!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super easy and quick idea! And the ring just rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god that looks stunning! Perfect for new years :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH. These are AMAZING! I definitely want to try this. We'll see if I can make my nails look as good as yours turned out though ;)
    xo
    Olivia
    http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! And I really love that ring. Joined your blog on GFC. :)

    -Katherine
    http://meldblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment! These are so beautiful!!

    <3 Aimee
    DIY Blog: www.swellmayde.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've wondered about gold leaf before but never actually tried on my nails. Looks awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome! I love black polish and this one is perfect for New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so good, gold leaf does make anything better!

    Lotts x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! Your nails look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is SO awesome!!

    -Kelly
    http://www.blartblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I am kind of in love with this look. Seriously - it's that easy?! I just might have to do this asap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top
Pin It button on image hover