A few lovely jar links




I absolutely jars. They make anything simply better! The best part is they are affordable & there are so many things that can be done with them. Here are a few links that I've kept my eye on & hope to eventually do. Please share if you have some too!

#1. Sweet fabric lite jars.
#2. Handy super dandy mason matches.
#3. All in one sewing kit.
#4. Pumping soap in a jar.
#5. Simple melted jar candles.
#6. Glittered bottoms.
#7. Organize your herbs dis way.
#8. Explosive smores cake.
#9. Sippin your jar.

Cheers!
 Instagram & RSS

6 Comments

  1. Lovely links, as always. I discovered those smores jars some time ago, but I've yet to make them. I just keep drooling every time I look at the photo. I love the idea of the soap jar and candle holders too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what nice idea to share those very special photos. Thank you :) Just some days ago I made a cash box out of a jar. Maybe I have enough time to blog about it tomorrow. I'll do my very best :)

    Best wishes,

    Sarah from http://pleasuresoflifeblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jars are always handy under any circumstances! So many usages out of jars. Love the two last links. I've never tried to drink in a jar but that looks so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these! I have to bite the bullet and finally succumb to the bell jar phenomenon! I love the explosive smore cake! It looks awesome! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love jars! Right now I store my dessert spoons and forks in jars, but I can't wait to plant some plants in them for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top
Pin It button on image hover